Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Txting away ur education!

As I was reading Txting away ur education I agree that texting in the classroom should be eliminated. I do not text nor do I receive many text, so I might not relate to the whole fad on how texting is so great. I think that administrators need to crack down at the beginning of the school year not toward the end that I have seen recently. Not only letting the students know, but also the parents as well because it's the parents coming to the office saying their child's cellphone was taken away and they want it back. I have worked in the office at Burns Middle School and I believe that the parents are worse than their kids due to the fact they say their student texted them in class and they want to speak to them. I also think that it's true that students are not learning as much because of texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment