Monday, July 20, 2009

Last thoughts on EDM 310!

Here are some of the last thoughts I have about my EDM 310 class. I really enjoyed this class because it has helped me a lot with the use of computers, since I'm not that great with computers. I have also learned that there are several teaching tools out there for educators to use. For example, the use of ALEX and ACCESS these are wonderful sites to ensure teachers on the state standards they need to teach their classroom. Learning how to use Google Tools is another good thing that will better help me with organizing and finding new ways to teach old material. Using podcast was my first and I'm not sure just yet if I would use it again any time soon because in my opinion my voice does not sound that great to listen to due to my accent; however, it was fun working in a group on a topic we enjoy. I think that Mr. Tashbin is a great teacher because he will help you in any way he can. He will slow down and repeat things if necessary and shows you step by step how to do things on computers. Teaching more hands on is the best thing for me instead of just seeing it and writing it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment