Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am An Optimist!

After reading I am An Optimist by Mr. McClung I could relate to what he was saying about teachers putting a limit of success on their students. I however, have never been told by my teachers or parents that I would not amount to anything, but I have heard teachers getting on to students who disrupt the class say that is this what they want to do for the rest of their life be a trouble maker. I find that teachers who inspire their students that they can become anything they set their mind to are the teachers that the student will remember forever. One example would be myself because my high school Biology teacher really made me realize how much I love science. I also believe that I to am an optimist and that we as educators must see the positive in all of our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment